As an air source heat pump supplier, it’s important to know who you’re targeting, as these customers might be outside your usual customer base. This article provides five tips for choosing the right customer for your business.
How to Choose an Air Source Heat Pump Supplier
When buying an air source heat pump (ASHP), it is important to research the market and find a reputable supplier. Here are some tips for choosing the right ASHP supplier:
- Do your homework. Before making any buying decisions, be sure to do your research. There are many different types of ASHPs on the market, so choosing one that will fit your specific needs and budget is important.
- Ask questions. When interviewing potential suppliers, be sure to ask about their products and services and the company’s history and reputation. It is also helpful to ask about warranty coverage, financing options, and installation procedures.
- Check licensing and certifications. Ensure that the ASHP supplier you choose has been licensed and certified by either the North American Heat Pump Association (NAHPA) or the European Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) program. Both organizations have rigorous standards for quality assurance in the ASHP industry.
- Ask for references. Finally, consider asking your local heating or cooling professionals whom they recommend when purchasing an ASHP unit. Doing this gives you access to quality information that can help you make informed decisions about which supplier to choose.
Common Mistakes People Make When Choosing an Air Source Heat Pump Supplier
When choosing an air source heat pump supplier, people make a few common mistakes. Here are four tips to help you choose the best one for your needs:
- Don’t Just Go With The First Company You Come Across
When looking for an air source heat pump supplier, go with something other than the first company you come across. Instead, do your research and compare multiple companies before making a decision. This will help you find the best option for your needs and budget.
- Be Sure to Compare Energy Savings Features
Another thing to consider when choosing an air source heat pump supplier is energy savings features. Compare how each company rates in terms of energy savings and how much money you could potentially save over time. This is especially important if you want to reduce your energy bill overall.
- Consider Pricepoint When Choosing an Air Source Heat Pump Supplier
Last but not least, consider the price point when choosing an air source heat pump supplier. Always remember that not all air source heat pumps are created equal, so compare when shopping around.